Barbara Billiot Stage, Esq.
- Title: Senior Attorney
- Bar Number: 0042467
- Location: 2295 South Hiawassee Road, Suite 402
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (407) 801-5105
- Fax: (321) 445-9857
- Website: https://www.stagelaw.com
- Areas of Practice: Bankruptcy, Community Association Law, Condominium Associations, Consumer Protection, Corporate Law, Homeowner Assocaitions, Mobile Home Parks, Mortgage Foreclosure Defense, Small Business Law
- Cities of Practice: Statewide
- Counties of Practice: Statewide
- States of Practice: Florida
- Districts: Middle District of Florida
- Law School: Florida A&M University
- Undergrad School:
Barbara Billiot Stage graduated from the Florida A & M College of Law and immediately put her experience with homeowner associations to use by establishing a law firm to assist homeowners with disputes involving their associations.
After working with the Office of Regional Counsel as an Assistant Regional Counsel, Mrs. Stage recognized the need for attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights of homeowners who live in communities with little or no regulation by state agencies. A part-time practice quickly grew into a full-time career. Recognizing few homeowners
can afford to litigate their disputes with associations, Mrs. Stage made the decision to represent associations as an opportunity to provide educate to board members about ways to operate and manage an association without creating unnecessary disputes and costly litigation.