- Title: Partner
- Bar Number: 75115
- Location: 7635 Ashley Park Court, Suite 503-T, Orlando, Florida 32835
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (321) 285-6712
- Fax: (321) 445-9857
- Website: http://www.bakeractlawyer.com/
- Areas of Practice:
- Cities of Practice: Statewide
- Counties of Practice: Statewide
- States of Practice: Florida
- Districts: -
- Law School: Barry University, College of Law
- Undergrad School: -
As an associates of the Law Offices of Stage & Associates, P.A., Stephen A. Talmadge Jr., Ph.D., Esq. specializes in mental health rights of patients across the state of Florida.
LCDR (retired) Dr. Stephen Alfred Talmadge, Jr. was awarded a Ph.D. in psychology in 1989, after which he served as a licensed clinical psychologist during his 20 year career in the Navy. In 1997, he became a Diplomate in Forensic Psychology, performing evaluations and testifying in military proceedings for all services, worldwide.
Prior to becoming an associate attorney at a private law firm, Steve was employed by a public defender as a law clerk, working on cases that involved involuntary commitment in psychiatric facilities. Steve was selected as a law clerk at a U. S. Attorney’s office during law school.
Steve is published in both psychological and legal journals.